Hotmail Login: Hotmail(Outlook) Email & www.hotmail.com Sign in
In the online community one of the biggest name is Microsoft and the email box that they provide their users with that is Hotmail.
They are renowned all over the world for their excellent service and best experience that they provide their user’s with.
They provide their users with a lot of features to ease their use and to make their service better from the past day.
The features provided by www.hotmail.com if used with sincerity can change a person’s life because there are a lot of features that they provide that covers almost all the basic needs of our daily life.
www.Hotmail.com: Hotmail Login Features
There are many features provided by Hotmail and some of them are mentioned below.
- The service of Hotmail is totally free it does not require you to deposit any charges in the Microsoft account and they do not have any account maintenance charges and their service is totally free of cost.
- The service provided by Hotmail is not limited to any timetable it is there for you around the clock 24/7.
- A person can use all the different portals offered by Microsoft with the same Hotmail account and a person can chat through email, have video calls or chat through Skype, shop online from store or save their personal data such photos, videos, personal documents in the one drive all at the same time with the same Hotmail sign up account.
- You don’t have to login to each portal that Microsoft offers for the first time you only have to login to your browser for once and after that you will be automatically logged into each of the portal offered by the Microsoft group.
- Hotmail offers you with the synchronization facility in order to keep track of change of data in all the devices that you are being used at the same time with the same Hotmail account your personal data is synchronized and saved online in your Hotmail account.
- Hotmail provides you with its calendar services and you can add you events and save them online and you can also add reminder to those events. Your day to day schedule can also be regulated through your Hotmail account.
- Hotmail allows you to save your personal contacts online and each and every contact that you will save in your phone will be saved in your online account and you don’t have to worry about losing your contacts ever again because now they are safe forever.
- Hotmail.com provides you to back up your data with one drive and save it online and you can also save the data from different applications that you are using so that if an application malfunctions then you can have your data saved and backed up ready to be used once the application is functional again and you don’t have to worry about losing your important information ever again.
The features provided by Hotmail are so thorough that it covers all the basic needs of our daily life.
Login To Your Hotmail Account
Microsoft is one of the best email service providing company in the world and they provide their users with free email accounts so that they can share their personal data without any worries or any kind of charges. The Hotmail is one of the largest used online server for the purpose of send email.
Its users are not confined to any specific region but they are distributed all over the world and many of those users report difficulty in logging in to their Hotmail account.
What those people don’t know is that it is as simple as running a hot knife through a piece of butter. Logging into an email account have never been so simple and easy and it is only matter of time and understanding.
People think that it is difficult because they have not been through this process by themselves and they think it requires the same amount of time as it does during the signing up process but this is not the case and logging into the Hotmail account is as simple as it can be for any online email service provider.
Why do we chose Hotmail.com?
- The basic requirements for logging into an email account are that you must have an active internet connection and you should also have an email account. If you don’t follow the image below.
- If you fulfill the basic conditions then the procedure requires you to open any internet browser on any electronic gadget that you are using. It may be a laptop, personal computer, mobile phone or tablet.
- Once you have opened the internet browser the next step is opening the website for Hotmail and that is accounts.microsoft.com.
- When the website will open it will give you two options for signing up to Hotmail and create a new hotmail account and the second one will be to sign in to your already existing Hotmail account.
- You have to select the second option for signing into your email account that already exists.
- Once you select this option it will ask you to provide with your username and domain that you reserved for yourself while creating the Microsoft account. It will be like email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have provided your user name then you will be asked to punch in the password that you designed for you Hotmail account while creating it.
- When you will punch in the password you have to check in the box below saying “Remember me” so that you don’t have to go through the process of logging in every time you use that device.
- Now you have to press the next button and a new page will open in front of you displaying a bar that will show the progress of loading your email account and once that bar is complete you will have your email account loaded in front of you.
- Once you have gone through the whole procedure you will realize that this process is simple and requires only 1 to 2 minutes of your precious time.
Basic Settings About Hotmail
People don’t like the jobs that are time consuming and the things that you have to do over and over again.
They just like to get these things done automatically so that they can conserve a big amount of their time and signing into your email account is the same kind of job that you have to do every time that you want to login and this is a very frustrating job.
But thanks to the Hotmail programmers who have provided us with the option of automatically signing into your hotmail account.
What is Hotmail?
The automatic login is so simple and easy and its process is just a click away.
- When you try to log into your email account for Hotmail and you have punched in your username and your password then you will see that there is a small option below that which states, “Remember me” or, “Keep me signed in“.
- You just have to check that box and the browser will remember your user name and password and you won’t have to type them again and again.
- To remove that option what you simply have to do is to check out the box of remember me or keep me signed in and the browser will not automatically sign you into your account.
Spam Protection on Hotmail Account
All over the world people are threatened through the electronic means of communications and nobody can know that who is harassing them or making fun of them and one can get frustrated through this every day harassing through phones, texts, and emails and they want to block those people so that they can’t succeed in harassing them.
Thanks to Hotmail who have provided us with a unique opportunity to block these people out and get back to our normal life. The process of blocking is so simple and easy.
- To block any person or domain first you have to log into your account and in the menu select the option of junk email.
- Once this category is opened in front of you now you simply have to select the option of, “Blocked sender’s category“.
- Once this category is open in front of you what you have to do is to enter the email address or the domain that you want to block and add it to the list.
- Now you are as free as a bird and you have blocked that account.
From the above mentioned facts and figures regarding automatically signing into the account and disabling it and blocking any specific email account or domain from sending you the emails you can easily get an idea of the services that Hotmail is providing its users and how to benefit from them.
The Hotmail account is the best server that you will ever encounter in the online world.
Use Hotmail on Mobile
Setting up an email account is easy to do the job but for some users, it might be a confusing process as Hotmail is not as popular as compared to the other email services.
It might be the case that you are switching your phone and just moving to iOS from Android and vice versa. In this article, we will guide you step by step to set up a Hotmail Account on Android or iOS.
Let start with you can do it on iPhone or iOS device.
Hotmail Account Settings on iOS
Some users might be confused with the fact that Hotmail is now known as Outlook. But you should not be confused as nothing has been changed for the users. You just need to tap outlook in order to use Hotmail on your phone.
- First, navigate to Settings >> Accounts and Passwords >> Add Account.
- Now you have to select Outlook.com. Either you have a Hotmail, MSN or Live email account the process will be similar.
- You will see a login page on your screen you need to enter your Email address and then just tap Next.
- Now you are required to enter your Email ID and Password for your Hotmail account and tap the Sign-in button.
- Next, you will be asked for Permission to access your iOS data, tap Next to continue.
- Finally, you need to choose whatever data you would like to sync on your iOS device.
- Your email, contacts, calendars and reminders can be sync from your Hotmail account. Everything will be turned on by default, you will need to tap Save at the end of the process.
- It’s done, now you just need to open your email application.
Hotmail on Android Mobile Devices
It’s pretty straightforward to Set up a Hotmail Account on your Android device as well. You just have to follow some simple steps in order to use it.
- Depending on your Android version you need to open the email application on your phone.
- Then tap on Outlook.com button on the screen.
- Now you would be required to select the service, just tap the down arrow and select
hotmail.com from the list.
- When you are navigated to the next screen, here you are required to enter your Email ID.
- Now you will be navigated to the Hotmail password page when you will tap the password box. After you have entered your password, you have to tap the Sign-in button now.
- You would be asked for permission to access your Hotmail account information, that information will be in sync with your device as well. You will tap the Yes button in order to proceed.
- Finally, you will receive an email informing that you are now able to use the Outlook email application on your phone.
- You have successfully set up your Hotmail account on your Android device.
Microsoft introduces Hotmail years ago and is still very popular among the people notably in aged ones.
Hotmail gives you the opportunity to access services of Microsoft services like Skype, One Drive and windows essential to name a few.
Now, if you don’t have a Hotmail account this page will lead you to create a Hotmail account step by step but before that clear one thing Hotmail and Outlook are the same thing both are the extension to the Microsoft account.
Basic Hotmail Login Process
Step 1: Go to “signup.live.com”
Step 2: This tab will open requiring the new email. If you are not willing for an email then you can insert your phone number also.
Click next then, If you want to go with your phone number then click on “Use a phone number instead” then this dialog box will open up.
Step 3: The next step will require a safe password for your email. Click “Next“.
Step 4: Microsoft will ask a bit personal information from you in order to setup your profile. Click “Next“.
Step 5: Microsoft verifies your information using a code in order to check whether you are a human or robot.
After clicking next new dialog box will open that will be creating your mailbox. It will ask some information regarding Language and time zone.
Once the requirements are completed and the page verifies you the email will setup and take you to your mailbox where all your emails are shown.
On the top-right side you see a Skype option from where you can directly access your Skype. A settings icon which allows you to access quick settings of your mailbox including themes and format of your mailbox.
Next to it there is “?” which is Microsoft help option where you can ask for help from Microsoft.
The last option is of your profile from where you can edit your profile or sign-out.
On the top-left corner besides outlook is the option that enables you to access all the other Microsoft links just like MS-Word, PowerPoint, One Drive and many others.
www.Hotmail.com: Hotmail Login Page
Hotmail accounts provides a lot of opportunities to access many important applications using one single email. If you have a Hotmail email address but you do not know how to sign in with it this page help you the best to login your Hotmail email address.
- Hotmail is also called as “live” now so to sign in you can type https://live.com in the address bar or else if you write www.hotmail.com in the address bar this address will also lead you to the same result as of live.com
- You can type your email address at the login screen the appeared as the result of above address. You can enter your phone number or Skype id instead to access your Hotmail.
- The new pop-up will demand your Hotmail password. If you want to remain signed in then click “Keep me sign in” option.
In case you have forgotten your password you can click “Forgot my password” link and create new password. If you are unaware of the process then follow “Password Recovery“.
After entering the password it will take few seconds to sign in your email.
Hotmail Sign in
Hotmail connects millions of its users with each other. Hotmail provides its users a unique platform to stay connected to their friends and family.
Hotmail is one of the oldest mailing sites and is too popular because of its unique interface and excellent features. Hotmail was launched in July 1996 but later it was sold to Microsoft company in $400 Millions.
Hotmail provides its users, the best features including Security and allowing its users to send huge files and documents and of course images too.
Its just because of its outstanding features that its users do not try or use other mailing sites.
Its other major features include Conversation view, Search box, Calendar that store events online and users are able to access it from everywhere, and many more.
Hotmail also allows group conferencing and group conversations.
To sign in to your Hotmail Account via web browser, follow the instructions given below:
1. Go to www.hotmail.com.
2. Enter your Email Address.
3. Click NEXT.
4. A new page will appear, asking for password.
5. Enter your password of the Email Address entered before.
6. Click SIGN IN.
7. After clicking, you will be redirected to you mail box or inbox.
8. Now, you are signed in and you have all the access to your Emails and other stuffs.
In December 2014, Microsoft released Hotmail smart phones app for both android smart phones and iOS smart phones.
So that the users of Hotmail can get the access of their mail boxes in their smart phones and can view their Emails anytime and from anywhere.
Android smart phone users can get the app from Google Play Store while iOS users can get it through the App Store but both requires SIGN IN
To sign in to your Hotmail Account via Android smart phones, follow these steps:
1. Download the Microsoft Outlook app.
2. After downloading the app, open the app.
3. Click on GET STARTED.
4. Enter your valid Email Address.
5. Click NEXT.
6. Clicking next, will take to another window.
7. Enter Password of your Email Address.
8. Click SIGN IN.
9. After clicking you will be taken to your Hotmail inbox.
10. Now you have full access to your Emails and all the other stuffs.
To sign in to your Hotmail Account via iOS smart phones like iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Download the app from App Store in your iOS smart phone.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Click on Accounts and Passwords.
4. After then, click on Add Account.
5. After clicking, from options list, select OUTLOOK.COM.
6. You should click on outlook.com whether you are having outlook, Hotmail, or a live account.
7. A login page will appear on your screen.
8. Enter your valid Email Address.
9. Click NEXT.
10. Enter your Hotmail Password.
11. Tap SIGN IN.
12. After clicking you will be taken to your Hotmail inbox.
13. Now you have full access to your Emails and all the other stuffs.
Hotmail stands out as one of the first E-mailing services from Microsoft with currently 400million users, which developed further into providing contact, task management, and calendar services to its users.
Currently, Hotmail exists as Outlook.com after its rebranding back in 2013, which now offers its services in up to 106 languages.
By signup on Hotmail/Outlook.com, you can access multiple products from Microsoft just by your single Hotmail account. Services and features include the following:
Active View: Allowing user to have a direct interaction within the email service with other content and functions.
Feature also allows other platform which exists as partners such as YouTube, Flickr, LinkedIn etc to be accessed within email.
Calendar: Based on Ajax Technology ,this feature allows user to import other calendar entries through with easy mobility to view,add and also drag and drop entries into Calendar.
People: Serves as an online Address book, allowing users to view and share their contact’s updated public information and other profiles.
Task: Allows users to effectively execute task management.
Skype: Allows user to enjoy Skype video calls within outlook.com account without actually having a desktop client of Skype installed.
Sweep: Based on sender’s information you can customize delete and redirect incoming Emails into specific folder for a better management and user experience.
Quick views: A feature designed to filter your Emails by their status as read or unread,spam,attachments based and etc. For ease of access emails get categorized under quick view by default.
Aliases: From 2013 updates Outlook users can create 10 different unique and additional IDs which serve as aliases to one Primary account.
Office Online: One of the most essential feature offered through outlook account is the integration of Office service pack tools to be accessed and edited in real time within the email account.
In addition, users can send and receive up to 25gb of Office document through One Drive uploads.
Redesigning from 2017 and Onward: The outlook account went through a series of updates in their design which allowed users to have a better and faster inbox and Emoji options.
It also introduced Photo Hub as its fifth component or service.
This is the complete guide for Hotmail Login, and Hotmail Email Login. If you need any further assistance regarding www.hotmail.com. Feel free to contact us.