Hotmail Login: Hotmail(Outlook) Email & www.hotmail.com Sign in
In the online community one of the biggest name is Microsoft and the email box that they provide their users with that is Hotmail. They are renowned all over the world for their excellent service and best experience that they provide their user’s with. They provide their users with a lot of features to ease their use and to make their service better from the past day.
The features provided by Hotmail if used with sincerity can change a person’s life because there are a lot of features that they provide that covers almost all the basic needs of our daily life.
Hotmail Login Features
There are many features provided by Hotmail and some of them are mentioned below.
- The service of Hotmail is totally free it does not require you to deposit any charges in the Microsoft account and they do not have any account maintenance charges and their service is totally free of cost.
- The service provided by Hotmail is not limited to any timetable it is there for you around the clock 24/7.
- A person can use all the different portals offered by Microsoft with the same Hotmail account and a person can chat through email, have video calls or chat through Skype, shop online from store or save their personal data such photos, videos, personal documents in the one drive all at the same time with the same Hotmail sign up account.
- You don’t have to login to each portal that Microsoft offers for the first time you only have to login to your browser for once and after that you will be automatically logged into each of the portal offered by the Microsoft group.
- Hotmail offers you with the synchronization facility in order to keep track of change of data in all the devices that you are being used at the same time with the same Hotmail account your personal data is synchronized and saved online in your Hotmail account.
- Hotmail provides you with its calendar services and you can add you events and save them online and you can also add reminder to those events. Your day to day schedule can also be regulated through your Hotmail account.
- Hotmail allows you to save your personal contacts online and each and every contact that you will save in your phone will be saved in your online account and you don’t have to worry about losing your contacts ever again because now they are safe forever.
- Hotmail.com provides you to back up your data with one drive and save it online and you can also save the data from different applications that you are using so that if an application malfunctions then you can have your data saved and backed up ready to be used once the application is functional again and you don’t have to worry about losing your important information ever again.
The features provided by Hotmail are so thorough that it covers all the basic needs of our daily life.
Hotmail Login Account
Microsoft is one of the best email service providing company in the world and they provide their users with free email accounts so that they can share their personal data without any worries or any kind of charges. The Hotmail is one of the largest used online server for the purpose of send email.
Its users are not confined to any specific region but they are distributed all over the world and many of those users report difficulty in logging in to their Hotmail account. What those people don’t know is that it is as simple as running a hot knife through a piece of butter. Logging into an email account have never been so simple and easy and it is only matter of time and understanding.
People think that it is difficult because they have not been through this process by themselves and they think it requires the same amount of time as it does during the signing up process but this is not the case and logging into the Hotmail account is as simple as it can be for any online email service provider.
Hotmail Login Process
- The basic requirements for logging into an email account are that you must have an active internet connection and you should also have an email account. If you don’t follow the image below.
- If you fulfill the basic conditions then the procedure requires you to open any internet browser on any electronic gadget that you are using. It may be a laptop, personal computer, mobile phone or tablet.
- Once you have opened the internet browser the next step is opening the website for Hotmail and that is accounts.microsoft.com.
- When the website will open it will give you two options for signing up to Hotmail and create a new hotmail account and the second one will be to sign in to your already existing Hotmail account.
- You have to select the second option for signing into your email account that already exists.
- Once you select this option it will ask you to provide with your username and domain that you reserved for yourself while creating the Microsoft account. It will be like firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Once you have provided your user name then you will be asked to punch in the password that you designed for you Hotmail account while creating it.
- When you will punch in the password you have to check in the box below saying “Remember me” so that you don’t have to go through the process of logging in every time you use that device.
- Now you have to press the next button and a new page will open in front of you displaying a bar that will show the progress of loading your email account and once that bar is complete you will have your email account loaded in front of you.
- Once you have gone through the whole procedure you will realize that this process is simple and requires only 1 to 2 minutes of your precious time.
How to disable Automatic Hotmail Login?
People don’t like the jobs that are time consuming and the things that you have to do over and over again. They just like to get these things done automatically so that they can conserve a big amount of their time and signing into your email account is the same kind of job that you have to do every time that you want to login and this is a very frustrating job.
But thanks to the Hotmail programmers who have provided us with the option of automatically signing into your hotmail account.
Facts Regarding Automatically Hotmail Login & How to Disable it:
The automatic login is so simple and easy and its process is just a click away.
1. When you try to log into your email account for Hotmail and you have punched in your username and your password then you will see that there is a small option below that which states, “Remember me” or, “Keep me signed in”.
2. You just have to check that box and the browser will remember your user name and password and you won’t have to type them again and again.
3. To remove that option what you simply have to do is to check out the box of remember me or keep me signed in and the browser will not automatically sign you into your account.
Blocking Emails in Hotmail
All over the world people are threatened through the electronic means of communications and nobody can know that who is harassing them or making fun of them and one can get frustrated through this every day harassing through phones, texts, and emails and they want to block those people so that they can’t succeed in harassing them.
Thanks to Hotmail who have provided us with a unique opportunity to block these people out and get back to our normal life. The process of blocking is so simple and easy.
1. To block any person or domain first you have to log into your account and in the menu select the option of junk email.
2. Once this category is opened in front of you now you simply have to select the option of, “Blocked sender’s category”.
3. Once this category is open in front of you what you have to do is to enter the email address or the domain that you want to block and add it to the list.
4. Now you are as free as a bird and you have blocked that account.
From the above mentioned facts and figures regarding automatically signing into the account and disabling it and blocking any specific email account or domain from sending you the emails you can easily get an idea of the services that Hotmail is providing its users and how to benefit from them. The Hotmail account is the best server that you will ever encounter in the online world.
Set Up a Hotmail Account On Your Android or iOS Device
Setting up an email account is easy to do the job but for some users, it might be a confusing process as Hotmail is not as popular as compared to the other email services.
It might be the case that you are switching your phone and just moving to iOS from Android and vice versa. In this article, we will guide you step by step to set up a Hotmail Account on Android or iOS.
Let start with you can do it on iPhone or iOS device.
How You Can Add a Hotmail Account On an iOS Device
Some users might be confused with the fact that Hotmail is now known as Outlook. But you should not be confused as nothing has been changed for the users. You just need to tap outlook in order to use Hotmail on your phone.
1. First, navigate to Settings >> Accounts and Passwords >> Add Account.
2. Now you have to select Outlook.com. Either you have a Hotmail, MSN or Live email account the process will be similar.
3. You will see a login page on your screen you need to enter your Email address and then just tap Next.
4. Now you are required to enter your Email ID and Password for your Hotmail account and tap the Sign-in button.
5. Next, you will be asked for Permission to access your iOS data, tap Next to continue.
6. Finally, you need to choose whatever data you would like to sync on your iOS device. Your email, contacts, calendars and reminders can be sync from your Hotmail account. Everything will be turned on by default, you will need to tap Save at the end of the process.
7. It’s done, now you just need to open your email application.
How You Can Add a Hotmail Account On an Android
It’s pretty straightforward to Set up a Hotmail Account on your Android device as well. You just have to follow some simple steps in order to use it.
1. Depending on your Android version you need to open the email application on your phone.
2. Then tap on Outlook.com button on the screen.
3. Now you would be required to select the service, just tap the down arrow and select hotmail.com from the list.
4. When you are navigated to the next screen, here you are required to enter your Email ID.
5. Now you will be navigated to the Hotmail password page when you will tap the password box. After you have entered your password, you have to tap the Sign-in button now.
6. You would be asked for permission to access your Hotmail account information, that information will be in sync with your device as well. You will tap the Yes button in order to proceed.
7. Finally, you will receive an email informing that you are now able to use the Outlook email application on your phone.
8. You have successfully set up your Hotmail account on your Android device.
This is the complete guide for Hotmail Login, and Hotmail Email Login. If you need any further assistance regarding www.hotmail.com. Feel free to contact us.